08 July 2008

Spankedelic's Contest 5

Spankedelic is holding her fifth contest where she's asking us to design a Meez (from Meez.com) that looks most like us, and to post a picture to compare. This is my entry! (: It's hard to find an Asian-looking face (without being TOO Asian) that looks like mine. Lame. But this is what I managed to do (:

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

This is the best picture I could find that shows what I look like--


All blue (: haha As you guys know, I'm totally obsessed with blue, ehe. Blue eyeshadow, blue tunic, skinny jeans, and anchor flats (: I think my hair kind of looks like that, but maybe a little thinner, haha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cute!!!!!!!!! i love the dog, too. hehe.

fuzkittie said...

Cuteness overload!

Angie said...

Hi Joey, first time here. You are way too cute and got lovely features! I like your style too so definitely bookmarking heheh. I read your blog on the Frankie B jeans. Frankie B's fit is so awesome! I love it and R&R. I got a pair from Regent's too. Their shipping is definitely way faster than a lot of other private samples.