13 July 2008

Sonic Chic, Tattoo Update, Incubus, & FOTD

My friend Vivian got a tattoo Friday night.. it's so awesome. It's a tiger lily, and it looks soo amazing. Viv was a trooper (with the help of two happy pills) (; haha. She went to go see my artist Sean at Monkeys to Go.

I made an appointment with Sean on the 23rd for my next one. I'm soo excited. My mom wants me to stop getting anymore, but I'm totally addicted. I'm not going to stop until I'm satisfied, haha "/

I want to eventually get--
- Hello Kitty behind my ear
- A flying (realistic) sparrow on my back (or somewhere else that's fit)
- A dia de los muertos skull, but not sure where
- Paw print for my fallen Fluffy, on ankle, inner bicep, or maybe behind my other ear.
- And I want something on my hand/wrist

I love ink. And I love that gritting your teeth through the pain makes it ultimately totally worth it once it's healed. It's art. Period (:

I'm getting the Hello Kitty next Wednesday, the 23rd. I can't wait. I've been wanting a Hello Kitty, but was never sure where to put it. But I think I'm going to have to get some professional makeup to cover it up soon after. Since it's in such an obvious place, I'll have to hide it if I have a family function or something. Ugh >< I hate having such an uptight asshole dad. I actually showed my stepmom my tattoo this week, and she loved it. I got so lucky that I have a chill stepmom (:

Any road.
Here's a FOTD from Friday. I wanted to play around with my new plum dressing e/s.. and I love it! hehe. I did another look today, but when I took pictures, I forgot I didn't have a memory card in there.. so it was stored on the internal memory, and I don't have my cable! I just have a card reader. Boo. So, here's Friday's.

(Btw, don't mind my eyebrows. They're insanely disgusting, but I'm growing them out so I can do my brow tutorial finally. I'm planning for tomorrow night (: So watch out for it!)





What I used--

Face--
Smashbox Photofinish Primer in Blend
MAC Mineralize Loose Foundation in Medium
MAC Fix +
MAC Moisturecover in NW20
MAC Sincere blush
MAC Nuance mineralized blush

Eyes--
MAC Bare Study p/p
MAC Aquadisiac e/s
MAC Plum Dressing e/s
MAC Shimmermoss e/s
MAC Cool Heat e/s
MAC Blue Flame e/s
MAC Nylon e/s
MAC Smolder eye kohl
Clinique Lash Primer
Katie B Fauxlash mascara
MAC Spiked brow pencil




--

The only thing I picked up from MAC's newest collection is their Mineralized Blush in Nuance.


I love it so far! I can either wear it alone or layer it over Sincere. It's the perfect peach-y pink tone. I'm in love (:


--

Btw. I totally just downloaded Incubus' new live DVD, Live Alive. Omigod. Brandon Boyd makes me continuously cream my panties >_< haha. Totally hot guys that are totally talented just make me totally melt. I would so love to have his babies. Jeez, haha. Am I the only one that feels this way?!

Well, I just really want to see him live in concert. So sad. I'm waiting for them to come back to So Cal ): Sadness.

Oh. Don't forget. This Thursday night at 10, on VH1, it's Rock Honors! The lineup is CRAZY this year. The Who, The flaming Lips, Foo Fighters, Incubus, Tenacious D, and Pearl Jam! (: I'm totally TiVo-ing this. Are you watching??

10 comments:

Lily said...

i want a tattoo on the inside of my lower lip and another one on the back of my neck, but i already have one in the middle of my upper back so i dont know if that would look good. when i got my first tattoo, the guy was like "now you're going to be addicted and want more" hahahaha

Unknown said...

Lovely FOTD!! I like the Plum Dressing!! It's very pretty~

Awww, Hello Kitty tattoo!!! I want a tattoo, but I'm scurred I might get completely addicted lol.

(g)ezebel said...

geezus, can i just say that you have the sexiest, most sumptuos lips? *wipes drool off chin*

you are gorgeous!

thanks for dropping by my blog and for your kind words.

how much ink do you have now? i have 5. i'm getting a portrait of my mother on my left arm next week or the week following (trying to save money for it -- about $300).

after my mom's portrait, i'm getting my kids' names on my wrists and something on the back of my neck, not sure what tho.

i looooove that tiger lily of your friend's it's gorgeous!! is she ll done with it, or will there be further work (coloring in more)?

definitely get the day of the dead skull, that would be soooo cool.

Fei said...

Mmm... Brandon Boyd. He's about 33 now, but I'd still hit it. Freshman year of college, there was a guy down the hall of my dorm who was the complete likeness of BB. MAN did I have the hots for him. lol

IchigoBunnie said...

<3 the color combo! :)

Anonymous said...

love your entries :)

O.O it's like the first time you didn't use Stila Kitten and Wheat =P

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

Ohh i have Naunce too! it's so pretty isnt it :D

Your mom is so nice with you and the tatts, my parents would go crazy!

L said...

yes yes, u are tooooo cute.

nice, soft look and just LOOK at the boobies! *looks at mine* mine are soo smalllll.

g'luck with that tattooo, can't waittttt to see HK on you!

XPPINKXX said...

hey chickie i changed my url...its now

www.xppinkxx.blogspot.com

change me on yourt bloglist...

The Kitty said...

hey cutie! you are gorgeous! i know just what you mean about tattoos being addicting, i have 3 and am always itching to get more! i really, really love the pic at the bottom of the page of your hair after your friend trimmed it, it's beautiful! i love it! i used to have hair about 4 inches past my boobs and then i cut it last summer into a mid-neck-length A-line cut, i really like it but seeing your long hair makes me miss mine! i love your EOTD's, and make sure you stop by my blog and let me know more about that Coastal Scents e/s palette, i'm interested!!!