30 October 2008

Q & A

Are those stickers on your laptop? Where did you get them? Do they come off?

Yeah, they're stickers. And I love them! I got them at the H Mart right by my house in Diamond bar. They have a little Morning Glory-like store there. They were like $3. They should come off just fine.. they're just stickers!

(Dior TM) Since there's SPF in it does it have that SPF smell?

I can't really smell the SPF in the TM. It might just be masked by the smell of the TM itself.

(Birthday Post) Cute dress! Where did you get it?

I got it from Guess last December. I loove that dress. Even though it's pretty short, it's tasteful.. and I don't look like a fat cow (:

From my Cbox

hi joey, your pictures quality are superb, just wondering what camera ur using.

I don't really have a great camera. It's pretty old; my stepmom bought it for me right before my senior prom. It's a Sony Cybershot DSC-T9 with 6.0 megapixels. I've been meaning to get a new camera, but I've been spending my money elsewhere.

hi again! how do you like L'oreal Colour intense liner? does it smudge or flake? oh! and the L'Oreal Telescopic liquid liner.

I love both eyeliners. There isn't much to differenciate them regarding the flaking or smudging, but the L'oreal Colour Intense Liner has a really cool tip. I hope this helps!

whats ur fav liquid foundation?

Honestly, I don't use any liquid foundation. I don't like the look of it, because it can easily look cakey (gross!). I stick with mineral foundations (I love MAC's loose mineral foundation), or tinted moisturizers (I recommend the Dior TM or for less coverage, Stila).

------

That's all the questions I found in the last couple of posts, but take this opportunity to leave any other questions you have so I can have a complete question and answer post. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol wow we hav tha same name and mah birthday is 1/10/88 lol n mah fav color is blue O.O weird huh? oo i was wonderin wha nationality u are. o^_^o

MakeupByRenRen said...

hmmm i'm gonna try that l'oreal liner just cuz of the cool tip!

L said...

U are too cute in that prom pic mei, esp. with the props. we neva had shit like that! LOL