10 October 2008

FOTD w/ Dior Palette - Purple

I tried out the Dior palette a few days ago. I loove the colors. I used only three of the colors.. but it's gorg! The look is fairly soft, but I'm going to try other looks with this palette. The colors are much more pigmented and less powdery than other Dior e/s I've tried before.







What I used --

Face --
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer in Blend
Dior Hydraction TM in #2
Dior Skinflash in #2
MAC Mineralize Blush in Nuance

Eyes --
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
Dior Stylish Move 5 Couleurs Palette
Stila Kitten e/s
Stila Wheat e/s
MAC Black Tied e/s
L'Oreal Telescopic liquid liner
MAC Smolder eye kohl
Katie B Powderliner
Katie B Fauxlash Mascara
Givenchy Phenomeyes Mascara
Anastasia Brow Pen

Lips --
Chapstick
MAC Bonus Beat lipglass

6 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww sooo pretty! I love purple on you. OMG womannnnnnnn you're making me want that palette. must. resist.

Unknown said...

That's a gorgeous FOTD! Now, I want that palette too.

Vanessa M. said...

wowowow sooo nice! how much was the dior palette? its soo nice!

Cindyy825 said...

This is one of my fav. palettes of Dior's, great buy!! It looks great on you!!

fuzkittie said...

The colors look beautiful on you!! :D

JANE said...

The shadows make your brown eyes pop. Very pretty :)