09 December 2008

I'm Back!

So, I know that I've been gone for a REALLY REALLY long time, but I'm seriously, honestly, and completely back! There are a handful of reasons why I've been soo MIA.

1. The stupid principal from my dad's private school (that I worked at) FIRED ME. Fucking fired ME! Stupid cunt. I was AM so pissed about it. The whole thing was bullshit! It all happened because my dad's restaurant was opening soon and they were training the waiters/bussers/hostesses/etc. for a whole week, so I attended everything because I don't want to be a busser forever. I didn't make it back to the school to work that whole week, and for some reason she misread my email updating her about what was happening. I specifically wrote, "I'm considering working at the restaurant full time pretty soon, but I will be working around my schedule here at the school for now." WHERE IN THE HELL DOES THAT SAY "I'M NOT COMING BACK"?!?!!? Yeah. I think she was just looking for an excuse to fire me. Bitch. Oh and while we were having our "conversation," she was being SO rude. Interrupting me when I had to explain to her what he COULDN'T. I had to raise my voice and I got pissed off. Also because in the MIDDLE of our 10 minute conversation, she tells me "Oh, we decided that Friday was your last day." (UHH, WTF. It's TUESDAY!) I don't know. I stormed out. And while I was walking out, she had the nerve to yell "Your father is here today. I will be talking to him." Fuck that. She threw his name at me again (it's not the first time!), like I'm scared shitless of him or something. Anyway, I went outside and vented for a bit and calmed down.. better that I didn't CUSS HER THE FUCK OUT, right? More professional? Ha.

Anyways. My point is that I stormed out of there and didn't go back until YESTERDAY to get all of my belongings. The day I left, I only grabbed my book, laptop, and like.. nothing, lol. I had my camera charger, card reader, and a crapload of other important stuff left there.. but now I have it! So pictures of FOTD and shit will be coming soon!!

2. I moved. Twice. It's pretty annoying. Well, one move doesn't really affect anything, but my most recent move did. My dad's family moved back into our "big house" on the 28th. He was so unorganized when it came to this move, that it was just FUBAR. Seriously. We packed up "immediate" stuff and had movers move that stuff over to the house.. then went back to the small house to pack up the rest of our shit.. and moved it last friday. And I still have shit there. UGH. Anyway. My point is that the internet is down at the old house since we moved, and they haven't figured out internet at the big house (where we moved into). We're waiting for a new fiber optics internet or something.. but we have to wait another TWO WEEKS. I'm dying.

3. My new room comes with a DESK! I'm so excited. I'll take pictures and post them up when I wipe my memory card, for sure. But I haven't had a desk for TWO YEARS. That's one of the main reasons why I didn't really do video tutorials. Now I do, though! Whee.

4. I have a new job. Since I got fired from the school, and only working part-time at the restaurant, I'm working for my dad's little marketing company. Woo. Another 9-5 job.. that means I get to make money finally! I hate being so broke. I pay for everything with the bf, and it's hard trying to pay off credit card bills ): Ugh. Oh well, anyway, there is internet here, so I'll be posting shit from here.. not home, until we have internet up there too.

I'm excited.

OH OH OH. I have really big news too. Well, it's REALLY big for me. My dad talked to me briefly last week and said that I have the option to move out with my brother after a couple months. I'm sooooooo excited!! This is really, my only chance to get out of my dad's house.. but get this! He's signing over my car to my name!!! That's huge. He was planning to sell mine and my brother's cars in January.

Okay, well, this entry was way longer than I had intended, but I know people don't really like reading (or at least I don't! haha) unless there's a picture or two.

Me on the way to night 3 of the Neverender.


I'll post again tomorrow, hopefully.

15 comments:

im done said...

yay welcome back!!
man bosses are being stupid especially lately.
my last 2 bosses were jerks!

Aradani said...

what a bitch of a boss. i think i have hated pretty much all the principals I ever knew. they have such a better than thou attitude.
it's so cool you can move out and have the car under your name

welcome back

♔Jaimie said...

welcome back!!!
that sucks about your job! how lame, but yay about your car!

Violet Honeybee said...

I'm glad the fires didn't get you! I live in the area and i was getting freaked out because the fires were so close lol.

eh.. you're boss is a douche =P

fuzkittie said...

Glad you're back!

xphoenix06 said...

Yah! Ur Back! :) I'm a lurker..but not anymore..don't be creeped out LOL! I love ur blog! Ur blog is one of the first blogs I starting reading along with LadyL and xxpink and fuz. Welcome back, hope you'll be doing more tutorials. Very happy to hear the good news! :)

Angie said...

You didn't even like that job, and to think that bitch fired you! But at least you've come across better things! Congrats on the prospect of moving out and keeping your car! =) YAY!

Fios? It's amaaaaazingly fast! I love it! I dl at 1.23 MB/s!!

gbbylnscc said...

glad to have u back!! <3 and yayy to good news about owning ur own car && possibly moving out soon...

Iyah Love said...

You have really great skin! :) and the nerve of that bitch to fire you like that! isn't there's a law like that where you can't fire an employee just like that? hmmm! Well at least you now have a new job! yay! :)

L said...

Welcome "home" Mei... oh'so happy you are back and well. Can't wait til you're settled down! <3

After the rain comes sunshine...

MakeupByRenRen said...

wow u got a lot goin on missy! sorry about the drama but everything seems to be working out for the better now!

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you're back! Your father sounds like the typical asian dad, strict and doesn't really know how to show his love, but they always love you no matter what;)

IchigoBunnie said...

welcome backkkk!!!!

i was wondering where u were. glad ur back!!

and ugh at the bitch. i dun get why principles have such a haughty, know-it-all attitude. They treat u like a little kid who's dumb or something. i dealt with my principle a while back and u just wanted to slap the man.

yay for a picture =) man...one day...one day...i'll achieve skin as pretty as urs. hopefully soon ;.;....

XPPINKXX said...

Hey babe

YOUR ALIVE AND BEAUTIFUL!!!! i was wondering where the hell you been! sorry for the late reply i actually read this post like 2 days ago...hahah i make my "love" taps a couple of days later...sorry to hear the shit that has been happening...jeez...good thing is that you have your car and independence which is the best gift in the whole world...your grown woman and its about time to live your own life in your own morals and standards...i cant wait to see you next week...GAHHHH i cant believe its next week!!! i know you had asked how much things will be...that im not sure...but i dont think it will be that expensive although some peeps will be ordering drinks and its really just tooo confusing to split the bill per person...im just gunna let everyone know we split bill equally....so go on gurl get your drank on!...alot of rest. are not too keen to splitting the bill on large groups! and also just makes things easier...sorry babes =/

but here is the Link to the rest. and you can check out the menu prices and such...

http://www.gyu-kaku.com/stores/huntingtonbeach.html

but i still hope this wont hold you back from coming...i would love to grope your huge puppies again!

xo

Anonymous said...

your dad owns a private school? what does he do for a living he sounds like the typical business superman.. :P

hah have you seen this video of mccain on SNL from 2002? its hilarious. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAE_NXbdBy8 i rarely find things from snl funny but this is definitely one of my faves.