09 January 2012

Nails

I'm trying to stay true to my promise to start blogging more. Here are pictures of my nails from the other day. It's China Glaze 'Some Like it Haute' and Essie 'A Cut Above' on the ring finger. I ended up using two layers of each.

I'm not quite sure how I feel about 'Some Like it Haute' yet because I didn't really like the resulting texture. It was very thick and has chunky glitters, whereas 'A Cut Above' did not feel thick at all, even after two coats. I actually should have used three coats, but oh well. There's always next time.

No flash
 Flash

What do you think of the two colors?

2 comments:

L said...

A Cut Above is really nice Mei, ima use it!!!! Lol

Yay for blogging! You buy way too much ish to not, at least, keep a diary of it! :)

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous! I hope to see more frequent posts from you!! <3