25 January 2012

MSY

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have a new boyfriend. "New" in the sense that he's different from who I was dating when I was blogging in the past. We've actually been dating for 6 months now :) His name is Minghye Scott Yang, and he is amazing. He also just happens to be my Jie, L's little brother, haha! It's funny how life works things out for you.

Well, like I said, we reached 6 months recently (on the 16th, actually). I posted the first picture on Instagram (follow me: joeybean), so if you're following me, then you've already seen it. But I like the collage so much that I wanted to share it on here. It's just a compilation of pictures of us these past 6 months!

 

Here is a picture of what we did to "celebrate." I say celebrate in the loosest term possible because we're both a little tight on cash, so we went on a double date with our friends :) Had delicious ramen at Shin Sen Gumi, and he let me order whatever I wanted! Which included the crab croquette! Afterwards, we went to Tebo Tebo Tea Lounge where I ordered a Mango Moonlight (I believe!) which is a mango flavored tea with bits of green mango. Our anniversary was special because we just spent time together and in good company. We're hoping to do something bigger for our 1 year in July though :)


Shin Sen Gumi
18315 Brookhurst St. Unit 1
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 962-8971

Tebo Tebo Tea Lounge
15556 Brookhurst St. Suite B
Fountain Valley, CA 92683
(714) 839-0030

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How awesome... happy 6 months! Very cute couple.