30 January 2009

Quick Answer

Lyan -- The Kitty House is in Irvine, by Walnut and Jeffrey. It's next to Taiko and Yogurtland. I noticed last time I went that they have those cue pictures too. haha!

------
Hi!! I just stumbled across your blog when I was searching for reviews on too faced pinpoint mascara. I am Chinese with straight thin lashes and have been using benefits badgal which is decent but uncurls. I live on the east coast and I really adore your make-up. Can you help?! I need a liner for the bottom of my lashline (the rim) a nice everyday pink beige gloss definately a good mascara and a good blush. Have you tried the tarte cheek stain? What do you recommend :(? Thanks. You are über pretty!
Hello. Badgal doesn't hold much of a curl for me, that's why I never use it. The mascara that I recommend for anyone and pretty much everyone is Katie B's Faux Lash Mascara. It did wonders for me, and I've been using it for over 3 years. For my waterline, I use also use Katie B's eyeliner. It's a bit pricey, but it is the least smudging eyeliner I've ever used. I'm not sure what I can recommend for you regarding a pinky-beige lip gloss. I recently bought Dior Addict lip gloss in Lacy Apricot. It's a pretty peach-y color, and I love it. With blushes, I'm really picky. NARS Orgasm is a good color. I usually use MAC's mineralize blush in Nuance for my everyday looks. Sorry, but I'm not much of a blush collector. I've tried the Tarte cheek stain in Sephora, but I never really liked it. The blending is sort of weird, and I don't really like putting sticky stuff on my cheeks. I hope this helps you. Thanks for reading!

No comments: